Kindle Touch Sale Off
| List Price: | $99.00 |
| Amazon Price: | $80.00 Free Super Saving Shipping & Free Returns Details |
| You Save: | $19.00 |
Kindle Touch Sale Off
Simple-to-use touchscreen, with audio and built-in Wi-Fi
- Most-advanced E Ink display, now with multi-touch
- New sleek design - 8% lighter, 11% smaller, holds up to 3,000 books
- Only e-reader with text-to-speech, audiobooks and mp3 support
- Built in Wi-Fi - get books in 60 seconds
- Borrow Kindle books from your public library
- EasyReach touch technology lets you read easily with one hand
- New X-Ray feature lets you look up characters, historical figures, and interesting phrases. Learn More
- With Prime, Kindle owners can read all 7 Harry Potter books in 5 languages (coming June 19) for free - as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates. Plus, choose from over 145,000 books, including over 100 current and former New York Times Best Sellers. Learn more
Amazon Kindle Touch 3G Discount Coupon Code
Use Kindle Touch 3G Coupon Code Get 25% Off when shop at Amazon.
Clich Auto Active Discount Code
Kindle Touch Review
- By Barbara A. Goldberg - Upgraded My Kindle
I am so happy I upgraded my Kindle. There is soooo much more to the new one than my very first one. I used my first one so much the letters rubbed off of it. Read More
- By Alex K. Lee "gerbilbox" (USA) - Better Than I Expected, Especially for Foreign Language Reading
One thing prompted me to buy the Kindle Touch, and that was J.K. Rowling's release of the Harry Potter books in Spanish. For the past several months I've been holding up two copies of her books, one in Spanish and one in English. I understand most of the words in Spanish, but I regularly consult the English copy to learn and understand the rest of the vocabulary; it's an awkward setup but workable. When Rowling released her ebooks in Spanish last month I knew it was time to get the Kindle. It appears to be the only ebook reader that allows custom dictionaries, so a free translation dictionary was one of the first things I downloaded. The translation dictionary itself is imperfect, but it is far easier to lookup words inline; interruptions to my reading are minimal since I don't have to hunt through pages in a complete separate book. It makes reading a foreign language an absolute pleasure.kindle touch promo code The NOOK looks like a fine ebook reader and I seriously looked into it, but it doesn't seem to support custom dictionaries I need to read books in Spanish.
The Kindle's overall reading experience has been very pleasant overall, for all kinds of books, not just Spanish ones. I can now take advantage of short bursts of time throughout the day, from a couple minutes before I get up in the morning, to my lunch hour, and a couple minutes before I go to bed. I am getting a lot of reading done, far more than I've ever been able to do consistently. I've had to recharge the Kindle's batteries every two weeks or less and gone through three books in the past month. It's one of the relatively few times in technology that convenience has made me productive. kindle touch sale off
Another surprised was the screen. I'm young and have very sharp vision, and I notice the pixels screaming at my retina from pre-HDTVs and most computer screens. Even the iPad 1 and 2 bother me. I can still see the individual pixels on the Kindle but it doesn't bother me for some reason. It might have to do with it being black and white, and the eInk technology reflects light as opposed to using a glowing backlight. Whatever the reason, I don't get tired of seeing its pixels in the same way as I do for other displays.kindle touch discount code Since it's also not glossy, I don't notice my fingerprints on the display. I'm also a big fan of touch screens thanks to my iPod Touch, and the touch experience on the Kindle is good but not quite up to par. It's a little sluggish, in part to the low refresh rate of the eInk screen, but it doesn't really impede its usability and I can easily highlight and type on its on-screen keyboard. I can also easy hold it with one hand and stuff thumb the screen to pages forward or back.
One of the first things I did after turning on my Kindle for the first time was upgrade to the firmware to 5.1.0. I read a lot of complains about the Kindle Touch, and this update seems to address many issues, including landscape mode (which I don't use) and highlighting across pages. I found it pretty responsive most of the time, but I don't know how this compares to it pre-update. Read More

No comments:
Post a Comment